The Florida Lottery is offering scratch-off games with top prizes up to $1 Million, priced between $1 and $10 and available in participating gas stations, convenience stores, lottery terminals and supermarkets. Each game gives participants a chance to win either the top prize or one of multiple cash prizes.

TALLAHASSEE, Florida — This week saw another $1 Million prize claimed from Year For Life-themed games. On Oct 23rd Terasa Katsaros of Parrish purchased her ticket and chose to receive their winnings as a lump sum payment of cash.

The 2023 Game of Life multi-game is an affordable $5 multi-game offering 10 top prizes that range from $500 to $1 Million, as well as two additional jackpots with prizes that could reach an astonishing $600,000. Players can win these jackpots by matching symbols across eight rows in any direction.

There are also multipliers that can double or triple your prizes shown, depending on which multiplier symbol you find: 2X, 5X or 10X will increase them accordingly; while finding a gold bar symbol instantly awards it.

Players can enjoy playing Game of Life scratch-off online or with the Florida Lottery App for free download and installation on any mobile device running iOS 10.3 or higher or Android version 10.3. To register their account with Florida Lottery Account or by entering ticket numbers directly at website they can create an account which enables them to manage tickets, track draws/prizes/promotions etc.

Florida Lottery also provides players with instant games with top prizes of $350 million or less such as Mega Millions, Florida Lottery Cash 4, Fantasy 5 and Cash Pop – as well as numerous resources such as its FAQ section for player use.

Scratch-off games account for nearly three quarters of state lottery sales during 2022-2023 fiscal year; Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots may grab most of the spotlight, but scratch-off sales make up the bulk of sales at state agencies.

The Florida Lottery’s Year For Life-themed instant games are now on sale both online and at its retail locations, including The Game of Life instant game series that offer high top prizes at every price point. All sales of games sold subject to Florida Lottery Terms & Conditions; prize amounts may be subject to federal income tax withholding; unclaimed prizes must be transferred 80% to its Educational Enhancement Trust Fund while remaining 20% remains in the prize pool for future drawings.